Leveraging Artisanal & Small-scale Mining (ASM) and Large-Scale Mining (LSM) to help achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Organisers: RMF (Responsible Mining Foundation), CCSI (Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment), Pact, University of Delaware, UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN).
Moderated by:Antonio Pedro, Director, Subregional Office, Central Africa, UNECA
- Jorden de Haan, Programme Officer Artisanal Gold, Pact
- James McQuilken, Programme Officer Mines to Markets, Pact
- Kirsten Dales, Independent industrial ecologist
- Jennifer Rietbergen-McCracken, Senior Advisor, Responsible Mining Foundation
- Perrine Toledano, Head of Extractive Industries, Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment
- Julie Klinger, Assistant Professor, University of Delaware
- Brian Chicksen, Adjunct Professor, University of Cape Town