Title: Operationalization of the VGGT through Innovative Mechanisms in Open and Transparent Land Governance
- Land Portal Foundation
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Columbia Center on Sustainable Investment (CCSI)
- Open Data Charter
- Liberia Land Authority
- The Chandler Foundation
- To gain practical lessons in how governments can adopt open and transparent systems in land governance for the benefit of land stakeholders, which increases food security and nutrition.
- To hear from leading women voices on how better governance of land acquisitions can enable government operationalization of the VGGT for the benefit of stakeholders, including indigenous peoples.
- To hear about new and innovative initiatives from leading authorities that are contributing to improved land governance.